one for matt or meatball

been talking to Simon from partsforsaabs and hes going to be doing this ecu upgrade

looks interesting especially as i can reprogramme it for when the missus takes the car out lol.

anyone got any feedback about these guys? looks good.

Jason

Reply to
jasonoc

I'm sure Simon has it covered but where are they getting the maps from? Are Maptun/Speedparts supplying them or are they from engstrom. I know how long Maptun spent developing their maps (and how long they spent developing the software to re-program trionic). Personaly I'd only stick with Maptun. But then again Simons a decent chap and has no doubt tested them.

Matt

Reply to
**-**