Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Suzuki Vitara
Anyone know much about these? My sister is after a new car, because she's basically wrecked the 205 I bought her 18 months ago. She works with horses and so generally carts a load of gear around down...
19
19

Paging the vag com isti
Get in touch with me and tell me what the crack is. It sounds like something that could come in handy. Reply address is valid.
9
9

ot R8 advert
does anyone know the name/artist of the song on the audi R8 advert? TIA james
4
4

And today, I've been mostly holding up the traffic at Brands Hatch
First ever trackday I attended. I managed to avoid using the MX-5 as earth moving equipment, although I did have a couple of brown trouser moments when I overcooked it at Paddock Hill Bend. But I...
8
8

OT: advert
Sorry, but this is the funniest thing I've seen on You Tube in ages!! And it's got a Volvo 300 in it. Woo! The world's most funny commercial ever! Share it with your friends!

OK, who was dumb enough to give out their MSN details...
to a random phising site.
2
2

Re: Well, that coulda been bad...
Yet they even agree about the fuel choice now too.
4
4

facelifted RX8
i think it looks a lot better myself
7
7

Oi, Depresion
Are 6N washer jets the same as MK2 ones? Please say yes. And, my mum's 6N 1.4 (94 or 95 at a guess, can't remember really) won't tickover right. Stalls when you dip the clutch. Have these got an ICV...
10
10

MONDEO 2.0TDCi ZETEC (6-SPEED, 130bhp) Opinions Please!
Going to look at one at the weekend. My firm's relocated and I have 40 miles per day to travel just for work and only get 20mpg from the Scoob. Not expecting blistering performance, but stats are not...
39
39

Anyone for offroading?
3
3

Hello? Anyone home?
Hello! I've been useless with newsgroups lately. But I thought I'd pop in and say hello... The RX8 goes back next month, and it's being replaced with a 10 year old MR2 GT T-bar. I'm off to Birmingham...
139
139

You know that obesity is a real problem when...
Slimfast start advertising their products with a woman who must be a size 16.

someones broken there GTR already!
whoops
15
15

Oi Pete: You might like this.
a dig arround, some nice designer modernisation of a classic here.
3
3