facelifted RX8

i think it looks a lot better myself

Vamp

Quite subtle, I like it

Reply to
Abo

It's revolting.

The bulbous lights spoil the lines of the front, it looks like Jimmy Hill with that stupid grille/bumper reprofile, the seats are no longer height adjustable, the rear end looks like a cheap bodykit, it STILL hasn't got the line between the roof and rear door resolved nicely, and the strakes/vents have been messed with.

Only good thing is the redesigned, LED-lit taillight. And I like the idea of the new car computer shown in the white Mazdaspeed kitted one, though I feel the pop-up screen was a better solution in many ways.

And no Renesis 1.6, which was being shown a while back, so still crap economy and no torque.

RichardK

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Anorak!

I looked and wondered what the differences were.....

Reply to
SteveH

Likewise, hence the subtle comment! Sucks that the seats don't go up and down :(

Reply to
Abo

In fairness, you're not exactly known for your motoring taste though :)

Oh god, they've Boy Racer'd it. That front bumper is horrendous.

There were some pics in last weeks Auto Express, I think they're sticking some tat on some of their other cars as well to try and create special sporty editions.

(Knowing Auto Express though it was probably just an artists illustration, can't really trust anything you see in there...).

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I quite like it too - but that won't surprise anyone :-) Why isn't it available turbo'd yet?

Reply to
Iridium

Because the cats already give out at 17,000 miles Because Mazda's CAFE rating is not exactly helped by the already prodigious thirst of the Renesis Because they'd like it to last more than 60,000 miles.

However, there are third-party kits, inevitably.

RichardK

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick