Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I deserve a mocking...
...cos I quite like this - I think that's a bit of a bargain and would make a great cheap track toy. Imagine the fun of embarassing some greater machinary in something that gay...
18
18

Modding - Romanian Style
7
7

Autosport International
Anyone going ?
5
5

The Pleasure/Pain principle explained.
The pleasure. Alison was due to collect her Yaris 1.3 VVT-i today after work, dropping=20 off her faithless battered old 1.4 Skoda Fabia that still made =A31k trade= =20 in despite having masonary...
9
9

Sticking mesh in...
My rear bumper is meant to have black mesh in the gaps. I've got some black mesh here, what do I use to stick it in with? No More Nails? Ideas? Cheers :)
21
21

Re: Not practical for me I know, but I can't help liking these.
better with a Q7 :) 60k gets you a top spec Q7 with all the toys and a V12 TDI :) 500bhp 750 lbs/ft torque and 20 odd mpg :) and certainly better than a bloody toyota
1
1

OT: Holland
It's supposed to be the most densely populated place in Europe. I don't understand it at all. My experiences of Holland are that traffic flows freely and you can walk around the shops and town without...
7
7

OT: YouTube rocks
Spent almost all afternoon on it today - using my media PC hooked up to the big telly in the lounge and the sound playing through the hifi. Found a load of old Dance Energy clips with Normski :-)
2
2

Fleet quandary - what to keep, what to sell...
Right, I've been spending far too much time again in all the wrong places like ebay, mainly looking for a runabout. And this is where it's getting complicated. Basically, I'm planning to do trackdays...
50
50

Oh crap, I'd be bidding on this if I had the cash to spare
Either that or I'd have to the sell a car or two...
6
6

Bugger, I'm tempted by this thing...
II with a VR6 engine.
48
48

Gratuitous Spam
As one or two of you already know, I will be becoming the proud owner of a new (1) Peugeot 207 1.6 VTi Sport at the end of the month, and so I will be getting rid of the Fabia. If I've no success...
12
12

One for the Audioisti
My head unit has stereo preouts for a subwoofer. I'd like to make use of this rather than using the crossovers on the amp as it lets me alter settings from the driver's seat rather than by fiddling...
4
4

these still around?
i thought everyone here bought all the last ones price and ok mileage that
1
1

Citroen ZX Glow Plugs
Cross posted to .mods as I know quite a few people on there have had 306s and the like. The glow plugs on the ZX seem to have stopped glowing. I've managed to change the third one, but all the others...
9
9