Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Love this crazy jap VIP video
VIP Club Volume 5 - Teaser. Enjoy this short excerpt
21
21

Engine bay bling
What's the verdict? 'm *very* tempted.
7
7

Now it is out and known, Here is the latest jalopy.
the BIN price cash and he killed the Auction. Not bad nick, everything works as it should. Needs a cambelt soon, but not an interence engine so just a bill when it=20 goes if I get lazy. Very Quiet,...
37
37

Anyone selling anything reasonably interesting?
hello all I was interested in Carl's rangie, but looks like I'd need to tow it down, so it's a no-goer I'm afraid. Looking for something "interesting" up to about £750 . Long as it's got MOT and goes...
46
46

Back from Colerne
Well, that was...... exciting. Arrived at Colerne in plenty of time before the briefing, had a cuppa and a wander around the paddock. Worryingly, there were loads of Caterhams, some Elises, a couple...
18
18

ebay couriers
Looking for prices for sending a parcel - say a 30kg bag (asking on here since I'm guessing stuff like wheels is a similar problem). There's people on ebay offering parcelforce for much less than...
5
5

Way OT : Northwest 200 on BBC2 now
Fast bikes + Closed public roads +Nutters = Great watching... Mike P
2
2

Airfield day tomorrow
Last time I took to the track, it was a spur of the moment decision on a Clubcento day in a car that was only 2 years old.... Doing a full-on day in the 75 is obviously a slightly different matter....
18
18

HFM!?
9
9

That was a nice touch
Picked up the Passat from Newport VW earlier. As part of the service, there were 3 minor recalls to carry out. On collection, the service manager gave me a bottle of champagne as a 'goodwill gesture'...
58
58

From Elder: Been away a while, might not be back for a little longer.
Bulldog screwed up my ADSL. They have tried to give me back a static IP and screwed the connection for nearly a week, so no home internet. Update is, there is still an ignition problem with the rangie...
24
24

Elises and their engines...
Am I right in saying all Elises now have Toyota engines? Or is it just the faster ones? If they indeed do all have ToyotaMotors, when were they introduced? Cheers :-)
6
6

Brake Fluid...
Which is the brake fluid that is better than the normal stuff, but can go in the normal system without any changes? Is that Dot 5.1? Cheers :-)
9
9

Help required: VAG 2.0 engine questions.
Hi, I've already search the internet for my answers, but not found what I wanted. 1=2E What're the symptoms of a knackered MAF? 2=2E Where can I get info on the 2.0 AQY engine? (PeteM, I was kinda...
10
10

Wood.
Went on a scrapyard mission today and managed to find a Rangie Vogue SE an immaculate wood dash, and a couple of other wood bits that weren't fitted to earlier Rangies like mine. Hour or so later and...
2
2