192.5 mph

You want me to make a forza part of the gallery as well?

Reply to
Ronny

Ordered one last week! Will let you know what it's like...

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Think I'll get one as well, unless it turns out to be crap.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

I'm using the standards... I should upgrade then! ;)

Reply to
DervMan

pretty please and i'll get a few caps :)

Reply to
Vamp

Doh !

is the good one :)

Reply to
Nom

Go for the

- it's got *real* force feedback !

Reply to
Nom

It's also twice the price!

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

All my cars have qualifiers on, seeing how easy it is to get money on GT4 :) even now after owning the game for over a month or more, I am still not bored of it, infact last night I bought a XJ220 and souped it up, not that impressed with it so far. I have 100 cars now :)

My mate is on completion of 60% at 50% you get given a car, its one of the

4.5 million credit cars, the le mans jobbies.

How many Toyota Rally Raid cars have you bought and sold now, I reckon I have sold at least a 100 :)

Reply to
Ronny

i keep running out of cash on Forza, got some nice cars mind. won a lot of them, have a 2.5litre engine swapped jobbie scoob modded to 666bhp, i painted it black, wrote 666 down the side in red and put a red skull on the roof :)

pics as soon as Ronny makes a Forza gallery :)

i love my S2000 Mugen edition and my MX5 running a RX7 engine and about

500bhp, it wheel spins in 4th! been trying to get the tyre pressure and suspension right to make it drivable hehe.

got an MR2 turbo on it now but i still aint had the cash to mod it as i been spending it all on my 1970's dodge challenger so i can race in the american muscle car races

Reply to
Vamp

Once you have the stingray the challenger will get parked. (In my case with it's mat black paint 8 balls and flames) I've been mostly using the RX7 at the moment (gloss black with purple flames fading out.) My 700+ bhp Porsche 911 RS is completely undrivable (but my drivatar dose a good job thanks to my training of it using the high downforce NSX that fades from bright red to maroon to black (front to back)).

Reply to
Depresion