A Complete (almost) update DIY Nitrous

Almost complete but will be updated with loads of stuff regularly.

Reply to
Burgerman

SCAREY!!!! ;)

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

It wraps (or somthing???) - whats scary??????/

Reply to
Burgerman

Hey I WORKED IT OUT, AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! fU**k this new MS keyboard...

Reply to
Burgerman

:D LOL!

I posted your site on the Honda Revolution forum last night, quite a few people were interested, but more people just turned round and said they wouldnt want to try it DIY stylee. I pointed out the fact that almost all the kits you can buy are DIY stylee but your site tells them how to do it cheaper and better than people like "Wizards of NOS" kits!

Hows your imported girl? ;) you got one for me yet?

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

Looks good. A lot more detailed than previous one. Loverly.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

She's fine - and she has a 27 year old single architect sister...

Reply to
Burgerman

/joey: Hows SHE doin'? ;) /joey

Reply to
ewizzy

Well she is pretty, slim, single, very educated and living 10 miles from belgrade...

Reply to
Burgerman