A what's it worth post

He's right you know. Currently trying to generate a method by which I can get me one. An unmolested MK1 UK car in Red would be my choice. Preferably from the first year of production.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Mate of mine has a monte carlo, end of line special Mk 1 in BRG. Modded interior (all leather, black bolster, matched green inlays and leather dash and doorcards), has a "style bar" and tan mohair roof - really looks nice. Oh and a tiny, really tiny, momo wheel. It's great, the wheel makes it feel like a kart (heavy and pointy) but what amuses me most is it's willingness to oversteer at the first sign of rain...

I think the guy in the Astra behind me near Howden this morning was a bit shocked at the amount of slip angle I had in the merc this morning, not as shocked as me though.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You probably know the one I mean though, because if you have been to any of the car repairers, pikey sales places, dodgy pizza places, or double glazing fitters down there you will have seen it. It really has been there for nearly 2 years without moving.

Reply to
Elder