Ah Bollocks...

Supposed to be swapping the Zafira for the new Vectra tomorrow, but can I f*ck find the Zafira's V5...

Reply to
Abo

So why are you posting on Usenet instead of doing the back-breaking, soul- destroying "searching through years of old paperwork" routine?

Oh, wait...

Reply to
PCPaul

Lol

Been there, done that last night and this morning. Last time I saw it was in July when I taxed it. I thought it was in the filing drawer with all the other car stuff; could find everything else, for both cars, but no V5 for the Zaf :(

Hunted high and low but it hasn't turned up. One of us must have 'tidied' it somewhere after I taxed it...

Anyway, we've ordered a replacement (£25!!!). On the phone, they said

3-5 working days (rather than the 4 weeks they said it takes if you order by post). So we won't get the new car till the back end of next week. Not a real problem, there's nowt (much) wrong with the Zafira (except the rear brake pads need changing - I didn't have the special tool - and the interior lights don't come on for some reason).
Reply to
Abo