Ahhhhha petrol again

Meh. If I were forced into leasing something* then naturally it would have to be a 5-Series. And the only three models that make any sense are the

520d, 535d and M5.
Reply to
DervMan

Here somebody should try to tell you that it's lardy... ;-)

Reply to
DervMan

Epic whoosh.

Reply to
DanB

Because my Aero appears to have been fitted with an injection box (less wear when removed) when the gearbox gave up, it does 70 at 3k rpm. This would explain why it can accelerate like a chimp up a tree without the turbo kick in the kidneys and occasionally hit fuel cut in all gears while standard. And why it drinks a little more but is better than the Celsior.

Reply to
Elder

I thought chrome highlights made cars look pikey?

Reply to
Elder

Eh?

Silver shit scattered all over the inside makes it look like a branch of Dixons circa 1998.

Black and chrome exteriors look good.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

Black and black exteriors look better :-)

Reply to
Pete M

Hmmm, no sure myself.

I've seen 3-series cars in ES and SE trim, the SEs with the chrome window surrounds definitely look better. Same with the B6 Passat.

However, this may or may not be influenced by my knowledge that no chrome = pikey spec.

Reply to
SteveH

I'm loving the fact my P38 has zero chrome other than the exhaust tailpipe. Blacker than a black thing. The spotlights and wheels are irritatingly non-black. I think it needs gunmetal grey wheels...

Reply to
Pete M

Dare I mention John Barrowman again?

Reply to
Clive George

It's not a Gaylander, it's a Range Rover.

Reply to
Pete M

Yup - and he drives a black one on TV :-)

Reply to
Clive George

Which is an L322, not a P38 :-p

Reply to