UKRCM Meet?

Anyone fancy it? Anyone wanna throw a date and location into the arena?

Reply to
DanB

Silverstone June 8

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Sounds like a plan. Any thoughts on where?

Reply to
Elder

or croft, june 1

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'd be up for something. As the Turbo Rangie has just been sold :'-( I'll see if I can find something amusing to arrive in..

Reply to
Pete M

Croft sounds good.

Always wanted to go there.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Croft could also work for me.

Where is it?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Northallerton - June1 is BTCC meet, dervy would love it, watching all them cars getting thrashed by a diesel golf in drag.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Pffft not by then, I'll be all about petrol.

Reply to
DervMan

Oh yeah, it's your turn to drive. I can have a pint ;)

Reply to
Elder

Shit. I'll be at Santa Pod at the Classic Ford show on 1st June. Love BTCC too. Bollocks.

Reply to
Conor

I need to wait and see if I've got my new car :-) Hopefully should be wednesday, friday at the latest.

Reply to
DanB

Sutton Bank would bed the brakes in nicely for you..

Reply to
Conor

07 plater dude, so the 321mm 4 pot Brembos should be bedded in ;-) The front tyres will be brand spanking new though - so they'll need bedding in.
Reply to
DanB

Was thinking of some Brembos for the Capper. The 30+ year old brake design is losing its appeal somewhat.

Reply to
Conor

What kind of pikey heap of shit, trading as a 'sporty' car, doesn't come with them as standard, ffs? ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Alfa 156? :-D

Reply to