All that throbbing power.

8.0 and "over 200 hbp" LOL. Lazy and relaxed springs to mind.
Reply to
Elder

I wonder if it has a towbar for towing the tanker on long journeys

Reply to
bongo rule

Who can remmeber Boss Hog making dust in a white one of these in the Dukes of Hazzard?!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

I have this hankering to invest in gallons of Satin black paint from one of the nato paint suppliers on the bay, low pressure spray it, then cut one coil of each spring.

Would handle crap, but that just because it is a cadillac.

Reply to
Elder