Alloy fitment converters

Anyone know of a site that sells Ford to VW fitment converters? I've seen a set of momo arrow alloys that I like going for a good price on ebay but google isnt turning anything up. Do these type of converters even exsist?

Reply to
REMUS

Nvm I found some much nicer vw alloys for sale.

You can't see them that well there but i can't be arsed to host the pics, I don't think mine will be as nice as those but i'm going to polish the f*ck out of mine to get them blinging again hopfully.

What alloys do you guys have?

Reply to
REMUS

Dont bother.....

Momo alloys are *the* softest alloys on the planet. not safe to drive on IMO. there is a reason they are cheap ;)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

I don't believe they are the softest alloys out there, not when there are Fox wheels they will buckle under a stiff breeze.

Reply to
Depresion

In news:cikeb6$l99$ snipped-for-privacy@news6.svr.pol.co.uk, REMUS decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

17x8" OZ Polaris, although I'd like to swap them for OZ Superturismo or similar.. 16 or 17"..
Reply to
Pete M

True story...

to be more accurate...

they were the softest wheels tested in the last test i saw :)

Cant remember if fox wheels were tested :o). Momo are still utter s**te.

Reply to
Mason

Avoid spacers and adaptors - they're generally a very bad thing !

Yes (no idea of that specific fitment though), but see above. A wheel exiting your car at speed, isn't good.

Just buy the rims in the correct fitment for your car.

Reply to
Nom

Factory Saab Aero and factory Toyota GT4 5 spokes.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo