Alloy wheels

Anyone bought wheels from this place:

They do some BMW (I assume) copies, so wondered what the quality was like compared to the real thing?

TIA tim

Reply to
tim

a few people have bought from them that I know of but they are at the top end of the market in terms of price from what I've been told have you tried eBay? I've seen them "advertise" on there before for rims for sale, all well well over the price eBay should be at, but you can never tell with these sorts of things can you :)

Reply to
dojj