Alloy Wheels Help, Please

Hi I have just got a set of 13" alloy wheels to replace my plates on my L reg ford fiesta. Can someone please tell me what i need to change to put the alloys on, or can i just do a straight swap?

Thanks allot

Chris

Reply to
Chris

you need alloy wheel nuts designed for the alloy wheels the steel nuts will just eat away the alloy bit they clamp on which will leave you with tight nuts and no wheel

Reply to
dojj

Eh ?

If you're talking about swapping your steel wheels for your alloys, then it's a straight swap. You'll need the bolts for the alloys though - they're very different to the ones currently holding your steelies on.

Reply to
Nom

No no!!!

He wants to replce his plates.

So one on the back like some 4x4s And one on the front unlike anything????

Reply to
Burgerman

hi, I mean steel wheels, just the guy i baught the alloys off kept calling the wheels on my car "plates"

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris