Rev Counter

Hi, I have an MK3 Fiesta (L reg) and I would really like a rev counter, is this possible and if so, how can i do it?

Thanks Allot

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Aftermarket one. Only a few wires, mainly +12v, ground, illumination and one that goes to the switched side of the coil.

Reply to
Conor

snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

counter, is this

illumination

Do you know any where that supplies them ? Also, my vehicle (a Talbot) expressly states that you mustn't connect one to the coil (due to the design of its electronic iggnition) and requires an "induction" type.... bit of a pain otherwise I'd get one from a scrappy and make up my own enclosure..

Reply to
SandS