Any one fancy a nice bimma?

Because my recent run around is up for sale.

Lots of new bits incl battery, radiator, ht's, coil. Box and engine oil changed. All panels line up nicely. Tidy car. 12months MOT, tax just out can re-tax before collection.

Cheers Matt

Reply to
Matt

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

thought you had a Mondy TDi?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Did have got bored of it so purchased the Bimma, realised I've got 5 cars on the drive now which is just rediculous so a few are going.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

snip

Yuck. I think I'd even rather have a diseasel Ford than a 4-pot BM :-P *

  • excepting, of course, the E30 M3.
Reply to
Jamesy

Thats a "nice" bimma? Your kidding right...

Ill give you the bimma bit, and £600 seems cool.

Andy R

Reply to
Andy