Anyone want a cheap 328i?

There's a chap on Briskoda who has a fair bit of history for buying cars = , spending a fortune on them and then selling them for a lot less than = he paid for. His BMW 328i is now up for sale and I reckon it would be a bargain buy. Anyone here interested?

--=20 Alex

"I laugh in the face of danger , then I hide until it goes away"

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

spending a fortune on them and then selling them for a lot less than he paid for.

He's put it on Pistonheads - I doubt it'll stay there long.

Reply to
Conor

Just realised what a completely utterly pointless waste of time it was. Honestly, if you look back years, you find exactly the same old bollocks being argued about in that group. Really delve into it and you'll see the same old shit being recycled every 6-12 months.

At least in the rest of the groups I'm in, there's always something new.

Reply to
Conor

You catch on quickly :-)

Well, to be fair, there isn't that much new to talk about over there...

Reply to
Clive George

cars , spending a fortune on them and then selling them for a lot less = than he paid for.

Indeed. It seems like a very good car for the money - he's spent a fortune on it = and now sells it for less than it cost.

--=20 Alex

"I laugh in the face of danger , then I hide until it goes away"

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

OTOH it has no MOT and he wants £100 to get it through one. Which is a bit bobbins really. He could easily MOT it and put it up for a couple of hundred more - if it'll actually pass an MOT.

Reply to
Doki

I stopped reading it for the same sort of reason bloody ages ago. That and the fact that most threads lasted for literally hundreds and hundreds of posts. Ok, sometimes that happens here, but not nearly to the extent it does over there.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

My diesel-powered PC is better than any crappy (etc)

Reply to
Clive George

My PC's better than the old one it replaced, but still s**te compared to a lot of others', but my internet connection's currently being a bit of an arse.

I don't think I've got the right attitude.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Can you get hybrid Macs, as they'd be ace... ;-)

Reply to
DervMan