Anyone want an MX5

We might be getting rid of the MX5. Anyone interested in it?

Basic spec is a 1.8i S 1995 UK car. Comes in black, with hardtop and windbreak. 73000 miles with FSH and lots of paperwork. If you want the full info let me know.

Looking for around £4200.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

whats replacing it? tempting if it was a jap spec eunos as they had billstein (think i spelt that right) suspension as standard and sat a little lower. is 1995 still pop up lights too? considered one as a to and from work car, mate of mind might be interested at work if you can link to a few pics for me to show him.

Reply to
Vamp

You didn't.

(c:

HTH

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

cheers that helps loads :)

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah, 'cause the standard fitment suspension is going to be excellent on a decade-old car...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Not all the Eunos ones had the Bilstein suspension, only specific models, which I cant remember the name of, but my mate has one!

It has the pop lights:

Carl Gibbs

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

e-mailed that link to my mate see what he says. anyway the last pic is my fave but the black thing in the background ruins it a bit :)

Reply to
Vamp