Anyone fancy an Ex Mod IIa 109 Hardtop project?

Hi folks, it's that time of year again when the deadline for shifting my

109 is once again looming (I'm told it seriously has to go this time).

I'm still not 100% sure I want to get shut of it but I'm running out of options. If anyone might be interested in taking it off my hands for a 'fair' price please let me know (whole vehicle must go). Other options include finding somewhere to store/repair it. It is currently located in Preston, Lancs (M6 J29).

It's an Ex Mod 109 late IIa ['72 ish] (headlights in wings) hardtop with windows 2.25 Petrol 12v, with (in order of increasing desperation):

- Series 3 main box

- Fairey o/d (plus original transfer gear)

- Twin tanks

- Military chassis with bolt on G'box Xmember & Extended hangers

- Technically Tax exempt

- FWH (AVM)

- 2 reclining forward facing seats in rear load bed

- 2 sun roofs

Basic condition: It hasn't run for several years, both door pillars and passenger footwell in a bad way. Chassis appears to be in fair condition although welding needed above nearside rear axle check strap.

Link to pics in sig, anyone interested?

Reply to
John Halliwell