Attn Chris B: Mi16 pic

Sorry it's still too dark really but I just thought you might like to see it before the weekend. I'll take the next one with my sisters digi cam so it will be alot better quality.

REMUS

Cheers for that... you're right about it being a bit too dark! But yeah, it looks like an Mi16 engine ;) Dunno if you told me, but I'm still not sure whereabouts you actually are... is it definately a runner? To be honest, I don't really want to get hold of an engine and then strip it down and rebuild before shoving it in. I'd like to, but I just don't have enough time/money! Well... I'm thinking about it anyway. If you're anywhere near me, I'll come and take a look.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Well it was running about 5 weeks ago when we brought it, there wasn't any bad sign's like smoke or anything. We have a few things going on atm, but if you want to take the entire car for a good price I might be able to get it running over the weekend (since it will be a pain in the ass to take the engine out), since a cpl of pipes and stuff where taken off (for the hydalic pump on a BX). It's a 2 hour job tho and np if you are serious about buying it.

I'm located on the Powys/Shropshire boarder in Wales, nearish Newtown.

Just how much are you offering? (if you want to continue this off u.r.c.m email me at remus_243(at)hotmail.com

Reply to
REMUS

Hmm.. think you're a bit far away from me to pick up an engine (I live in Kent) and I don't have the room to park up another car right now. Also, I was somewhat drunk when I replied the other night! When I woke up, I decided I could barely afford an 8v cylinder head for it, yet alone make the time to fit an Mi16. I really would love to give it a go though. I don't know of any

305's with an Mi16 engine - I think Ecosse did it to a van once and I know of one DTurbo 305 van on the road, but ~160bhp standard with more available in a 1050kg saloon? That's not stupidly fast, but it'd be fun.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

*grumbles* lol it's ok chris, the engine is going to be turned over to get oil in all the right places, then taken out and put into the engine rack, didn't really want to sell it too much anyway :) if you have the money at a later date just let me know, and if I recieve any better offers than £250 and a "mental" rear spoiler (for a 205) i'll let you know.
Reply to
REMUS