Attn:Mr Gibbs

This 'ere link

any good to you regarding your Megasquirting experimentation?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Interesting, but its the wrong generation of engines unfortunately. I'm currently running a B200 with K-Jetronic injection. Evenutal plan is B230 with either LH2.4 injection (from a 940 as it's more forgiving to engine modifications) or Megasquirt. Probably Megasquirt, assuming I can work it all out!

Picking up the engine next week though, new cam is in the post, as are some new calipers, so well underway now :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

If it is any help, some later C900's and earlier 9000 (pre direct ignition) has LH2.4 as well. Other C900's used LH2.2, and others used Lucas. Interestingly the Lucas injected non turbos had something like a 4bar FPR while the LH cars only had 3 and 3.5 bar or something similar.

That might help you out.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Think I'm gonna go Megasquirt anyway TBH. Been speaking to a guy in Sweden who's done the same conversion I wanna do with MS and getting some useful tips and advice!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

...and at £150ish for a fully mappable ECU (well the fuel side anyway), you really cant complain :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You can use the MS to do distributor based mapable ignition too I think=20 my locking down the stock dizzy advance (vac as well as mechanical) and=20 interfacng with a normal electonic ignition package, or going dizzyless=20 and using EDIS 4 or EDIS 6 for a 6 cylinder car.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

You can use the MS to do distributor based mapable ignition too I think my locking down the stock dizzy advance (vac as well as mechanical) and interfacng with a normal electonic ignition package, or going dizzyless and using EDIS 4 or EDIS 6 for a 6 cylinder car.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs