ATTN : Sergey Vizgunov

Noticed you around these parts a bit recently - give us a bit more info about yourself. I see you're from Russia !

Reply to
Nom

Hello Nom.

23 Dec 03 08:44, you wrote to all:

N> Noticed you around these parts a bit recently - give us a bit more info N> about yourself. I see you're from Russia !

I've been lurking here since 2001 or so. Nothing special, 35 years of age, live in Moscow, work as an interpreter for a video releasing company. Had 3 Ladas previously, now a VW Golf Mk3 with a whopping 1,4 L motor :) When I was young and optimistic, I did some silly things with twin carbs - put them on: Lada Niva, Lada Samara, ZAZ Tavria, Ford Scorpio, VW Caravelle Syncro, and maybe some more cars I don't remember. Also played with multispark ignitions and various spark plugs, hotter cams, uprated brakes etc.

At some point I got bored with the local tuners crowd and mostly moved in to the uk.* hierarchy. Learning German (slowly) to be able to know more about my current car and what can be stuck on to it :)

Sergey

... Tonight's weather: Dark with continued darkness until dawn.

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov