Attn SteveH: You missed this project.

Lol.

No chance. Rear screens will be unobtanium, as will be interior trim.

Decent ones aren't worth *that* much, so it is, IMHO, worth scrap value only.

Reply to
SteveH

That is a total shitbox.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Steve likes italian old cars though. He used to have a water soluble Fiat Spyder

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Oi!

*Spider*

It's not some Merkin heap of s**te.

Reply to
SteveH

It's already back on there:

Seems like a bit of a pisstake!

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

In news:SpsFf.81306$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Chris B wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

The engine is worth *considerably* more than £850.

Shame the car is a shed though, I've got a soft spot for the 130 Coupé

Reply to
Pete M

I cannot bear to think how it went from concourse to "wouldn't be worth fixing" in such a short time; along with the seller name - filmprops.

:(

Surely the remaining GLASS is worth £850. God, I'd expect 130 headlights (if still present) to be hens teeth.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Lots of 130 bits were also fitted to eyetie exotica of the period. The door handles and lights I'm sure made it to other weird stuff, although I don't think the headlamps did.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to inform me that I'm infact wrong, and the 130 Coupé will always be utterly worthless regardless of the fact a nice one will still fetch over £6k.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43e65d55$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

What gets me is that this guy bought it on ebay on the 2nd Feb for £620 - and is immediately selling it again on eBay for spares, with a buy it now in excess of it's sale price. I guess it's a shame someone else didn't snap it up on the 2nd Feb, unless it really is an utter shed!

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B