Ping Elder. Shame you missed this one.

Because that's got to be worth viewing, just to see if the geezer selling it talks like he types.

I was expecting to see an Essex address and a BMW 328 though..

Reply to
Pete M

why was you expecting a 328?

Reply to
Vamp

Can't think ... :-p

Reply to
Pete M

*snort*
Reply to
SteveH

just read the ad again and f*ck me ok fair enough i type like a tosser with a broken arm and a dislocated wrist but that's written VERY VERY badly!

Reply to
Vamp

that a knuckle duster, or a lighter for each passenger. I'm happy with the aero now (for now ;)). Goes well, is costing me =A3150 a year less in insurance and =A315-20 a wee= k=20 in petrol less. And the average consumption is still going up .2mpg a=20 day. Should be over 30 on the incar computer by the end of next week,=20 and I don't need to drive it like a grandma to get it.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder