Aussie Top Gear episode 2

They upped their game for the second episode. I enjoyed that as much as I enjoy an average-quality British Top Gear. Now that's an achievement. How predictable that they never settled the Ford vs Holden debate. The new Falcon looks a bit er, whale like from the side doesn't it! Long may big engined Aussie muscle cars (and their ute equivalents) continue.

The first one was worse than the most recent Fifth Gear. But then the new Fifth Gear is pretty bloody good!

Reply to
fishman

Heh. I watched and quite enjoyed an episode of Fifth Gear the other day. I kept thinking "This isn't right" all the way through...

Reply to
Doki