Top gear

Since no one else mentioned it: Top gear 8 pm!

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

yup my ntl reminder was already set :)

Reply to
Rob

Loved the F1 lap time :)

Reply to
Ronny

I put forward that was the best episode of Top Gear ever :) That Ferrari was sweet also :D

May - "Watch the trees you nutter!"

Reply to
DanTXD

who is the stig i remember a thread ages ago, was it ever found out?

Reply to
Liam

"Liam>

funny just wondering about that

Reply to
Rob

i was thinking he must be 'someone' or they wouldn't let him drive the F1 car.....

Reply to
Liam

It was Perry Macarthy but he left F1 in 1992 so I doubt it was him behind the wheel of the Renault.

Reply to
Depresion

I always thought it was Damon Hill but it is infact this guy

Ronny

I have to say, it didn't really have the odd lull as per normal - top stuff. :-)

*thumbs up*
Reply to
JackH

He was about as successful as Temo Glock (sp?) hence the short F1 career.

Reply to
Depresion
*resists reading this thread*

i'm at work so I misse dit. will catch the repeat.

Reply to
Mason

god, no wonder he never takes his helmet off

Reply to
jeremy

me too, whens that?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

late monday night normally bout 11:20pm but check the tv guide incase snail racing has taken over or something :-P

Reply to
Vamp

He was the "old" stig as someone else has mentioned. I think the current rumour is that it is in fact Damon Hill, and today's programme seems to support that idea.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Yup, a belly laugh from end to end.

And how did clarkson get away with a £60 fine in France? May is right, France is a festering shithole between the UK and Italy, when you get to Italy you can drive free from the festering stupidity of Les Flics or Plod.

Fuck, they don't even care if your drive pissed in Italy. It's driving heaven.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The brother (room next to mine) gets the repeat at 11:20pm on terrestial tv, i have to wait until 11:50pm to get it on digital!

Reply to
Chet

He looked absolutely terrified. I wonder if they had a break before shooting the sequence where they had just 'finished' the run?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He did look like he was going to vomit. I love the way he got out and went "I'm broken".

Reply to
DanTXD