Awesome site

Hmmm crap heap upon crap heap lol

Reply to
Maxi

"Pearl scent paint"

Kwality!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

what the f*ck have they done to that poor CRX! and the poor MK2 Golf!

Reply to
Vamp

They all have tiny engines. with the weight of all the bits glued on it will slow them right down. Who wants a noisy and heavy car?

Reply to
john lyon

Someone that uses Tiscali?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

i've been following the aygo in banzai magazine. so far his mods have made the car a lot heavier over standard! by quite a bit! with the body mods i'd be fitting carbon not stick on s**te like the dude in the mag.

i once thought about a cabon boot and bonnet for my BM, that would lose it a bit in weight and instead of bling alloys seeing if i can get some light weight 17's but that's when the plan ends cos that kinda modding aint cheap! plus no bastard tells you the weight of the carbon bits either! so you don't know how much lighter your making the car!

Reply to
Vamp

Yanks.

Reply to
Depresion

Me please, as long as it is big noisy and heavy, and I can leave the noisy on the outside.

That way, when I choose to listen I can open the window.

Reply to
Elder

"1999 Vauxhall Corsa, S reg, 3 door, Arden blue, 65,000 miles, 1.2 16v, very good runner, very quick."

Very quick!! Must be the 17" hi-octane alloys..

Why the f*ck anyone bothers to "Modify" a 1.2 Corsa is way beyond me..

Reply to
Me