Bergerman: racer or numpty?

Nah, I don't want one with the BFO rear spoiler.

Reply to
DervMan

Yup. Wrong reason to pick up a 911, eh?

I had plenty of oversteery fun in the 350Z, right before I was having plenty of spinning fun, heh. :$

I also had plenty of oversteery fun in the 911, I only span it once... and I was going for it. I kept on spinning the 350...

Reply to
DervMan

Just make sure you are never a jockstrap.

Reply to
Elder

Is it easy to live with? Ok boot for shopping and stuff? I can always use wifeys car if I need to carry more than 2 people or a bunch of stuff. Is is easy to drive? Light clutch? I hear the gearbox is a thing of beauty. Does it go over speed humps ok or is it really low?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

If you live in a flat situated in the sort of area where cars get keyed up, you are extremely unlikely to ever need to worry about damage to a Porcshe.................

Ken

But your given is Ken, right Chris?

Reply to
Elder

That's "grammar".

HTH.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Go on, try something intellectual, *and* original, I dare you. The challenge is, I bet you can't.

Excuses and insults will be deamed an immediate failure, as will plagerism that can be proved with a simple google. Repetition of a previous newsgroup posting, no matter how old will be deamed the same.

Even school kids today can copy from the internet, and I'm sure you consider yourself better than that?

Reply to
Elder

What are your views on the current situation in the middle east, specifically the role played by the corporate media, whose primary intent appears to be to cast the victims as agressors, contrary to any objective view of events?

Ken

Lol...................that always brings a bite...............in the end!

Ken

ITYF I noticed that one ages ago, only you seemed to have been too slow to pick up on it.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Do you know the meaning of the word "trolling"?

Ken

Yes, thanks. You don't seriously need me to explain it to you, do you?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

As I am one of the most accomplished trolls on usenet, I think not somehow.

Ken

Yes, it starts every morning.

The boot is all right and about 1.5 m x 50 cm x 40 cm. The car is however not a shopping trolley: its skin is very sensitif to the bumps you get in every parking of a shopping center.

Exhaust and cat are under the boot but are well shielded. Still wise not to put cakes and icecream in the boot.

The NSX is very easy to drive. It has no bad manners on any speed. There is no powersteering, yet the steering -even when parking - is light.

It toodles without effort at 2000 RPM, at around 5.500 a beast wakes up and there is a distinct change in the exhaust tone. Goes up to 8000 RPM. You brake for a traffic light, stop and it idles as a cat at 900 RPM.

Any women who can drive a civic can drive a NSX.

Yes, it's civic-kind of force.

If brute force or big arms would make a supercar faster, I would agree with building a car needing that. The NSX proves that theory utter bollocks.

NSX is finesse, I like finesse.

The gearbox was designed some 20 years ago: up till now I must come across a better gearbox (with a stick). If Ferrari should eat its pride, they would buy the patent of the NSX manual box.

The brand new Porsche manuals come close too emulating the NSX, the very best (manual) paddle boxes are a step beyond.

That most depends on the angle of attach of the bump. Some you can take high speed, even without lifting others need to be taken more carefully.

On the standard NSX there is a black plastic strip , about 3 cm high, under the frontdam. It will scratch but mine is still there after 14 years.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

'Porcshe' eh, hahahaha!

Reply to
ThePunisher

Post corrected.

Reply to
SteveH

Sorry about the typo..............must have been engaging in too much "punishing" recently...................lol

Ken

Interesting...............please expand on this!

Ken

Nice try, Ken.

Now, about this dogging.

I take it you're not denying that you're one of the most accomplished doggers on usenet, then?

Reply to
SteveH