Bergerman: racer or numpty?

Once more "Ken" shows that he cannot read.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In point of fact the whole of the claim should have been struck out last November, as it was clearly in abuse of process, and an unless order pertaining to this had been ignored (which stated very clearly, that non complaince would mean claim struck out early November 2005).

Ken

Which was not Mr Justice Eady's view. He observed that you may well have a case to answer.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Bearing in mind the condition of our roads, its really very silly to opt for wagon wheels, with ultra low profile tyres.

Touring cars have very little suspension travel, and proper suspension set up is often accomplished by changing the hardness of the bump stop rubbers.

Obviously this sort of thing is just not possible on a road going car, but very often std suspension systems are modified by fitting shorter springs of a higher spring rate, which greatly increases the chances of bump steer, and in the long term can result in damage to body shells.

Top end road cars that are fitted with low profile tyres, also have very high quality suspension parts, which to some extent lessen the disadvantages linked to ultra low profile tyres. However a properly designed factory set up, is a very very different to something that has been bought from Halfords, and fitted to a std vehicle, which may also have to contend with silly lowering springs............

Ken

I fail to see how the condition of our roads should affect your choice of biscuit based snack food.

Reply to
SteveH

You dont know what bump steer is then! What a moron. By reducing suspension travel you reduce any potential bump steer since there is less movement for the bad geometry to "steer" the wheel...

Reply to
Burgerman

I really think you need to stick to sorting the geometry of your wheelchair...............you know f*ck all about cars!

Ken

A claim is either in abuse of process or its not!...............There is no room for "views" or "observations" as there is no grey area here.

If the claimant was not a barking mad nutter, then he would be quite able to apply to have the Eady judgement set aside, and negating the substantial court costs awarded against him!

Ken

It's like watching ping-pong isn't it? One minute he's grovelling and apologetic, like a modern day Uriah Heep the next he's a tuppeny weekend special hero who can show how hard he is by having a go at someone for daring to use a wheelchair.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Justice Eady struck out the case against three of the defendants (those with representation) but did not strike out the case agains the remaining three defendants. He permitted Bunt to attempt to make a case against those three, Bunt failed to do so.

Am I going to fast for you? You seem to have problems keeping up.

Reply to
Steve Firth

His question about isreal was actualy quite sensible if not on topic at all. And I get bored easily.

Reply to
Elder

Yes. I read your link. And it describes what I just said perfectly. You are really hopeless are you not. All your "knowledge" comes from the web. And "links" And you dont even understand it! And you couldnt write your own description/explanation because you are incapable.

Anyway I dont see the point. I will not feed the ignorant troll any more.

Reply to
Burgerman

I could easily write my own explanation, but why bother.................you just arent worth it!

Ken

The point is that you cant.

Anyway now you made yourself look stupid again and I am going to bed. With a fit bird. Something you only dream about?

Reply to
Burgerman

Perhaps you could, I've made all the running so far and I'd like to see you give an answer for once.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've owned a Skoda Estelle. That is the way they drive too, and I prefered it to most FWD cars. Add enough HP to need respect and it should be quite entertaining.

Reply to
Elder

Don't tell me, everyday you see carnage in your rear view mirror and realise what prick every other driver is?

Reply to
Elder

What you going to do with this fit bird?

Ken

Quite simply I am 100% right on a clear point of law (abuse of process claims should not be entertained under any circumstances), and even though you claim to be legally qualified, this is something you seem to be quite unaware of! Go back to jacking off over your F1 vids, you know as little about the law as everything else you pontificate on!

Ken

Something you only dream about.

Even I can work that out, boy are you dumb.

Reply to
Steve Firth