Best way to mesh a Renault Megane Coupe front bumper

I am currently wanting to mesh the air vents on my Renault Megane Coupe's front bumper, does anyone know of a good way to do this?

Reply to
RickC

Mesh is SO 2002

Reply to
fishman

  1. Buy mesh.
  2. Buy "No More Nails".
  3. Combine Mesh + Vents + No More Nails.
Reply to
Nom

the finished product in my head, looks rather like a roll of mesh with a bumper inside...

Reply to
Theo

Drive into a Volvo?

Oh, "mesh," as in "put chicken wire over it."

Sorry I thought you meant "mess," heh. :)

Reply to
DervMan