Ping: RichardK

I've mentioned this before - but ISTR you praising the Ford 2.3 16v petrol engine, saying it was pretty good. Roughly, if it was powering a Transit, what sort of mpg do you reckon it'd do doing multi-drop work?

I ask as I've seen it listed on

(I've called them for price/availability - waiting on a call from them) and I reckon if it manages

20-25mpg I'm onto a winner. NCC sales mentions that it's got 141PS, and looking on parkers the Scorpio 2.3 16v has 144bhp, so it looks like the same engine, albeit *slightly* detuned (or someone's figures are just slightly out). Question is, can I trust our government not to put the price of LPG up to something silly in the next 5 years or so.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan