Bloody Parts people

well i'm the first to jump on the bandwagon and beat the drum for poor service so maybe its time i reward some quality service.

Phoned LMF (vauxhall parts peeps for those not in the know. the nice man on the end of the phone was polite non patronising and knew what i was talking about when i mentioned a x20xev(more than my local main dealer i may add) nice man then robbed me of a mere 19:50 for which he promised me i would have an OEM crank sensor on my doorstep monday morning.

My god someone out there knows what proper customer service is.

almost as good as the RAC patrols :)

Reply to
Rob

Maybe the guy at Vauxhall knew you :)

j/k

Reply to
Ronny

which one the lovely LMF or the dastardly main dealer?

the main dealers dont know me that well i'm a factors man

Reply to
Rob

Don't you need to wait for Monday morning to see what his customer service is like...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Indeed not Lordy the nice man gave my tracker no

the rest is up to parcelforce :)

Reply to
Rob

Well, with that in mind, I wish you the very best of luck.

Reply to
AstraVanMan