Bloody Renaults...

Renault reliability showed when I picked up my 225 on thursday. 15 miles on the clock.

I managed to get it up to 104 miles (having had the car less than 2 hours...) before it broke down. Got it recovered to a dealer who checked it on Friday and discovered a blown air pipe somewhere. They replaced it and...

...it happened again.

They've got a whole set of pipes arriving today and I should have it back by lunchtime today.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Jeepers, just must be gutted! Get some pics up, I like the way the 225 looks. How does it drive?

Reply to
getbent

Trackday.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Megane 225? Not a typo for Clio V6 *255*?

Nick

(thinking of a 'run what ukrcm members brung' track day....)

Reply to
NickD

Yeah, the Megane... Apparently it's now ready, I just gotta go pick it up...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Book the recovery before you set out to save time.

Reply to
Depresion

Here is the car (my boy Freddie at the wheel...)

Here is a picture of me taking a picture of broken down car...

How does it drive? Great, when it was working...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Needs to go on here

:)

Reply to
Ronny

Oooooo forgot about that. Just updated my page :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Do they change the steering for the warmed versions cos' it's truly crap on the lowly ones, strange sticky 'deadahead' which is *really* annoying on fast, sweeping roads

Reply to
Ken