BMW 330 xd

Does this car exist, if so is it the 4x4 3.0l diesel that i'm hoping it is? Did they sell it over here? I thought i saw one last week over the water, but wasnt sure coz i'd never heard of it.

I want one, then i wanna rally it :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

First time i've ever seen an 'x' saloon BMW. Only ever heard of the 325xi (i think thats what it was) from the nineties (i think thats when it was). As you can tell my knowledge is a bit hazy, so thought others might know.

Did you mean the X5, or is there an X3 model in development that i dont know about?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Looks pretty much done. They had the promo video on Top Gear last night...

Reply to
Doki

Yep, there was the 325ix in the E30 shape (80s-early 90s). I think it was only available as a touring (estate) over here but other countries got the saloon. Not sure if there was an E36 one (early to late 90s shape.)

Nope, there's deffo an X3 in the pipeline.

Reply to
Scott M

525iX as well
Reply to
John Fitzgerald

From what I can gather from the BMW website there is a permanent AWD system

38% front, 62% rear. For 330i 325i and 330d.

From memory they never engineered it for right hand drive.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

it was something to do with the steering rack but that doesn't explain why i have seen rhd 325 tourings and 525 saloons :)

Reply to
dojj

irellevant. (sic) :)

Reply to