Fuel pump

I have a rover 45 year 2000 150.000 km. Last week broke the dieselpump. I never heard this problem and I want to know if anyone had expirience with this. F.i. Would it be possible to claim this as a construction fault or is the rover diesel a engine a bad one?

Reply to
Steve

Pay yer money and get a new one. With that sort of mileage on the clock, you had your moneys worth.

In what way did the old one conk out?

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

Eh ?!?!?

You've done 100,000 miles ! MOST of the car's mechanicals are now due for replacement, never mind the diesel pump !

Reply to
Nom