Brisk 'ickle Alfa

Anyone else think this -

is pretty cool? I like it, I'm not sure about the red tyres mind you, they'd have to go, I think they should've stuck with normal tyres and maybe just put a red line round the outer edge of the wheels or something. I do like a nice little diffuser as well heh, even though they don't really do anything on such cars, for example on my 197 it gave 45kg of downforce at

134mph hehe :-). As for the Lambo doors, well, I suppose it's just a one off so why not! Mind you, they'd be well handy for parking in small places.

I'm not sure how much I'd trust that 233bhp 1.4 Turbo mind you - when Evo tested the new Punto Esse Esse, they described the engine as feeling like it had been tuned to within an inch of its life, and that was with 180bhp iirc... Mind you, I'm quite impressed by the 10 pot brakes heh! The front discs on the Vee were 330mm and they were bloody huge in the flesh, although they were only weedy 4 pots. It looks a bit low to me as well, I imagine that taking a wet country lane at speed, combining the wide tyres, the narrow sidewalls, the stiff suspension and the torque steer, aside from being jiggle-tastically painfull would also no doubt give you a few clench worthy moments.

Somehow, I don't think everyone will agree with me... :-p

Reply to
DanB

What have they done to that poor little car?!

Engine upgrades are great. 'Lambo' doors, red tyres and the rest of the body kit, all look s**te.

Funky little cars, the MiTos. Cheaper, model for model, than a new Fester, too.

Reply to
SteveH

That one is a snip at £35k :-p

Reply to
DanB

Over the top as it is, I actually like it.

Reply to
Elder

hate it! come on dan put your bloody glasses on!

Reply to
Vamp

I think the front is pretty bloody ugly, but the rest seems ok.

Reply to
Pete M

Is that still a 1.4? Respect

Reply to
Abo

Ah, I think I prefer this one too -

That white 147 on the right looks better though mind...

Reply to
DanB