Bristol Auto Moto Italia

Enjoy:

I'll try and upload the sound files from 'Gentlemen, start your engines!' later.

Reply to
SteveH

Certainly explains the slightly thin-on-the-ground nature of Brooklands, and the early departure of several cars at lunchtime.

Still, the Pagani Zonda stayed all day and it showed proper use, wasn't a garage tart. The rear tyres were almost down to 1.6mm and the drivers seat showed quite a bit of wear. I liked that.

Reply to
fishman