jackh

What exactly are you selling at the moment - was it the VTEC GTI or the Turbo????? Have a friend who has a bit of money to spend on a new toy and I mentioned your two Rovers.

Reply to
fishman

VTEC GTi... needs work as mentioned in here, but I'm only asking for what the running gear and exhaust owe me.

I'm fed up with timewasters messing me about on it, and could do with the money sooner, rather than later, hence why I've decided to let it go for that rather than hold out for what it's actually worth.

And yes... I'd rather be keeping it. :-(

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH