carl you aint selling the MK1 are you?

well it looked like mine but this one looks less rusty so maybe not :)

Vamp

The good weather comes along, and ones thoughts turn to that of a Mk1 MR2 T-Bar.

Want one! :'(

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

i still keep considering one as a second car, loved mine :(

Reply to
Vamp

Nope, still well happy with it. Although I'm currently thinking about some V8-ness to park along side it to save racking up the miles on the already slightly tired 'box/engine! :)

Got anpother eventy in on Friday though :) If I can find a scanner I'll put up the (slighty boring) photos from the other weekend too!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

nice one! love my old motor, glad to see it's still going :)

Reply to
Vamp