Channel 5 NOW!

Some programme about some woman that gets annoyed with people parking in her road. Most amusing!!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

LMAO

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Heh, used to have neighbours like that. The bint next door used to moan if we parked outside OUR house, and then block our driveway with her car!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

!

Did she think roads weren't public or something ? Did she think you cared that she moaned ? I hope you blocked her drive good and proper, after she did yours !

Reply to
Nom

She didnt have a drive. One day i had a massive arguement with her coz i couldnt get my car out. Called the Police who werent interested. So phone a few mates, got them round and pushed her cavalier down the road and out of the way. She was fuming!!! She still tried it again a few weeks later, and once again we pushed hjer car out of the way at about 2am. Stupid pikey cow (the joys of student houses!)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

:D

We had a noise complaint the other day from 2 houses down, apparantly the people on the top floor (one of whom is me) have been running up and down the stairs. Anyone who knows me will know this is quite ridiculous :) It then turned out the houses either side of us had letters from the council types as well. The same neighbour (i think) also likes to think he has more rights to park on the road than us, so he started putting a cone out, then the lad next door came home and drove over it in his fiesta - so that put a stop to that as well :)

Reply to
Dan405