Split chassis?

Hilux with a split chassis? Couldn't be the one from Top Gear could it?

Actually, ISTR the shell in Top Gear's one was a little more battered than that one.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

50&rd=1

Yes, a little more battered - so how did they split the chassis? Drive it off a bridge??

Reply to
Chris B

In news:BXPnc.117$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

50&rd=1

Aye, and that one on ebay has been on there about 4 times... first time was when Top Gear first introduced theirs, I think the picture of the shagged out caravan put me off bidding first time.. Just in case it's a Pikeyvan. Especially without a logbook...

Reply to
Pete M

Rust, most likely. Quite common on the older ones although people usually repair them before it reaches the point of splitting.

sPoNiX

Reply to
sPoNiX

> 50&rd=1

That was the only thing that put you off??

-- Chet

Chet

>> 50&rd=1

I'm not that fussy ;-)

Reply to
Pete M

Ah. I just assumed it must have been something as catastrophic as what happened to the Top Gear one.

Reply to
Chris B