cheap tyres

anyone want some 235/45/17's

cheap n cheerful remoulds 20 quid each brand new :)

Reply to
Rob

Or some 225 45 17s tread as new. Not remoulds - same price!

Reply to
Burgerman

Shit! If they'd have been 16" I'd have had a few straight away.

JB

Reply to
JB

Where from?

Reply to
Abo

At a guess, currently sitting in a shipping container on the way from the US, attached to his new van..

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Bah, I'm going to go round to his house and puncture them, out of spite ;)

Reply to
Abo

My garage in grimsby!

They are sat there all clean and pretty much unused... But they are 6 years old.

Reply to
Burgerman

No they are going in the garage so I can refit them in winter...

Reply to
Burgerman