Citroen C4 Advert

It rocks, in a retro 80s toy sort of a way :-)

Reply to
SteveH

Citroen are (re)learning. I think they're making cool cars again; the C2 whilst a chavmobile, is actually funkier than the Smart ForFour as a small family car; the redesigned C5 looks different and has some gadgets, and the 3 door C4 looks really smart IMO.

I reckon Top Gear need to do a blindfold test of the lane departure system. Perhaps see how fast a blindfolded Stig can get around the track using only white lines painted to mark the course.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

The C2 is quite a funky little car, but it's far to 'chav' for me.

I love the C3, don't know why, but a C3 VTS would be just the thing for me, I reckon. As would a Pluriel VTS :-)

C4 3 door is probably the most distinctive of the mainstream medium hatches, again, a hot one would rock.

NOt convinced about the C5 'New Look' as it's too old C5 for my liking, but the new family front end does look distinctive.

Heh. Nice idea. Although it would be much funnier to see one of the presenters doing it.

Reply to
SteveH

A perfect example of a product that will never live up to the quality of the advert. Kind of like any advert for a Burger King product.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Bit nicked from that mpeg of a yellow new beetle doing the same thing that I've had knocking around for a good while.

Reply to
Doki

Being the owner of a Mark1 C5 HDI (Former Xsara 1.4 and Saxo 1.1) I must say, although the C5 is my favourite, the C2 drives very well, but the 1.1 could do with more grunt. The C3 is a little tall and fidgetty in the corners.

The C3 looks great, in a 2CV kind of way, the C2 took some getting used to, but looks better in dark colours.

The old C5 advert and the Xsara ones were pathetic.

Keep up the good work.

Reply to
Mr Benny

Modern Citroens are seldom good value, often cheap but not good value.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

But they're both *good* pictures, especially the interior shot. You're doing a poor job at putting us off !

Bland Bland Bland Bland Bland....

Reply to
Nom

">> If your going to buy a car in this band, I would get this

Amen to that

Reply to
Mason