clarkson for PM

well he cant be any worse than anything else that gets in there :)

Reply to
Rob

Fuck it, I've signed. He exagerates less than the current one. May could be minister for culture, the Stig for transport and Hammond=20 could do health. We need better dentistry.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

Fuck it, I've signed. He exagerates less than the current one. May could be minister for culture, the Stig for transport and Hammond could do health. We need better dentistry.

james may could do all the money shit as he has a brain hmm i better sign it too lol

Reply to
Vamp