clio 182's

Good call. If I had a c*ck extension, it'd be on my c*ck.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Bloody good move, then.

And it's "equivalent".

HTH. :-P

Reply to
AstraVanMan

My Triumph Acclaim was 18 years old and never broke down :) Has the 156 been 100% fault free? Cos the Triumph was heh! I'm not too upset about a little corrosion in a connection in a rear light, at least it's not something expensive - then I'd cry :'(

Reply to
Iridium

TBH that's happened to every less desirable place to live in the last 10 years or so. Purely because relatively affluent people were priced out of desirable areas, moved to undesirable places and then priced the locals out of the market...

Reply to
Doki