Coming tomorrow, MG ZT-T 260 mini-test.

I can't wait, I've been waiting to try one of these for a while.

Reply to
Pete M

I'm jealous. I've been looking at these recently as it seems a lot of car for the money!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Be interested to see how the modern MGs go.

Reply to
Elder

having followed one on to the M5, very well. Still wouldn't have one though.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

nice, the V8 - about the only one I'd even consider.....

Reply to
mike

Pete M gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I followed a ZT260 yesterday across the A40, from Burford heading west.

Bloody hell, it sounded good. Looked a bit scruffy, but may have just needed a damn good clean - and I'm not convinced the exhaust was exactly virgo intacto - but... I just turned the radio down and opened the windows...

Reply to
Adrian

I'm going to deliver this one either today or Saturday, so I'll try and grab a recording of it before it goes. It's going to the Borders, so I should have an opportunity or two to hit the loud pedal..

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

This 'un was just bimbling merrily along in a queue of traffic...

Reply to
Adrian

That's what I love about 'em. *Properly torquey*, in a way that turbodiesel owners can only dream, grunt from about 500rpm to 5500, and a soundtrack that makes grown men weep..

Reply to
Pete M

Was it a filthy black/grey one? I was up in Burford and Stow yesterday late afternoon and saw one too.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

"Mike P" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Yup. Almost certainly the same one.

Reply to
Adrian

I would expect so. It's the only one I've ever seen anywhere!!

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

"Mike P" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I've seen a few about, even one Rover v8. Mind you, the Rovers are difficult to spot easily, because they used the same "Audi-style" nose on the LWB FWDers.

Reply to
Adrian