Cool as feck

I know absolutely *nothing* about it, only that it looks very, very cool.

And it's road legal.

*Nice*
Reply to
SteveH

have to break the norm and agree with steve, kinda like that! cool lil toy!

Reply to
Vamp

Do a search on Formula Alfa. I believe it was to be a "Formula Ford" type affair but never quite made it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

All I get from that is that lots of F1 drivers have driven in it.

Reply to
SteveH

Road legal, hmm... I guess it could be alot of fun being so low to the floor, a complete driveing experiance so speak.

Bit ugly but I bet the thrill more than makes up for it! Much like a girl I used to know...... ;)

Reply to
REMUS

ugly?

:O