Crap car for sale.

=20

Exactley, but if I had to stop stop buying ropey old barges and get=20 something sensible at a proper banger price I would probably choose a=20 Felicia at that price than a Focus. A =A3400 Focus really is going to be=20 shit.

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder

100% OK with that: the Felicia will be a Felicia and it will ride.=20 Battery OK and if oil/fuel are in it, you turn the key and the engine=20 will burst into life. Your mates will laugh at you but the car will be=20 more reliable than theirs and serve a number of times as recovery=20 vehicle. Been there...

With the 400UKP-focus and a lot of luck you'll get to the bloke who will=20 repair it for around 1000 UKP while good knowing you will be back soon.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

It's not a car, it's a Skoda.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's almost free! What do you expect ffs :-)

It even includes like £40-50 worth of tax - which is a decent chunk of its value, and you know if you took crispy 20's you'd get it for £350 ;-). Then if it has any fuel in it at all then you're virtually been paid to take it, aside from the cost of a nice dinner out with a few bottles of wine...

(I realise now a few choice suspects will say they wouldn't expect a meal for one with wine on £300 at the places they go, but for real life, this works out quite nicely :-) )

I can't think of anything any better I've seen for £400, certainly nothing that someone on a £400 car buying budget could afford to run (big old barges and stuff). Looking on Autotrader doesn't throw up much, minimum search is £500 and most things are £500 or £495, or are just annoying fake adverts to advertise garages. Although, there are a good few Rovers... I'd take the Skoda tbh :-) A lot of them "require welding" heh.

There's also a 1987 D-reg, white Mk1 MR2 that needs welding apparantly, and it's actually £490. It looks quite tidy in the photos - and it's listed as trade, they'd probably take a fair bit less if it's that or scrap it heh. But if you could weld yourself it could maybe be a nice little car. Just search for MR2s under £500 if you want a look, it's actually the last one as there is a load of spam then a damaged Mk2 for £399. It might of course be a complete nail...

Reply to
DanB