New Year's Chat 2009

Hello all!

----------

The New Year is coming - again. There has been a r.a.m.v.a New Year's Chat on Undernet.org IRC channel #ramva for the past years. I have logged the previous New Year's chats and the logs can be browsed from a website I host:

To provide at least some security for "private" conversation and to prevent search engines from indexing the content, the site requires username and password to view. Username is "ramva" and password is "fweem".

I also just started a logger for this new year 2009 in the #ramva channel.

See you in the chat!

Reply to
Olli Lammi

See you there Olli :)

Reply to
tricky

I'll try to hang out there too, as usual :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

I will stop by and hang out for a while. Jan are you going to do the

24 hour marathon chat again this year.
Reply to
Bill Berckman

We'll see, I don't think I will stay on 24 hours but I will try to be there as much as possible.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

well at least every 2 hours I'm sure....:o)

Reply to
Kafertoys

anyone on yet ?

I've just set up a new IRC software. It say's i'm on ramva - but I dont see anyone or olli_bot ?

Rich

Reply to
tricky

I was there also in real life. Olli_log and Olli ;) It's now been 14 minutes of the new year 2009 here.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Happy new year Olli :)

I'll reboot into windows and try again !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

ok - On windoze now :(

any idea what is up with linux ?

Reply to
Tricky

all working :)

Reply to
tricky

I'm there... so is Joey but he's not talking. Which can be seen as a good thing ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

This year I didn't have much time to stay on the chat, and from what I saw, I guess it was the same for most of us. It was pretty much dead :(

The early years were fun, hard to keep up with everyone talking at the same time but fun anyways :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yeah , I logged on for a bit, but no-one there. except Olli ! well done Olli for keeping it going :)

I hope it picks up rather than dies in the years to come .

Reply to
tricky